2016 was definitely a memorable year!
As 2016 comes to a close, I would like to take a look back and see what progress and accomplishments have been made, which of our virtual leadership and training services were popular and give you a preview of what is coming in 2017:
Partners in Development: Year in Review 2016
#1 Topic: Bridging the Distance: Leadership Strategies for Virtual Teams
Where was this featured?
- Development Week for Principal Financial Group
- Ascendis Masterminds for Managers webinar
- Face-to-face leadership training for Cambridge Research Inc.
Top Association: American Management Association
I served as an adjunct faculty member and taught live courses in the following locations:
- San Francisco, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Arlington, VA
- Delivered online courses to international and U.S. based audiences
Top Industries: I hosted executive coaching sessions for professionals in the following industries:
- Transportation Logistics
Organization Needs: I consulted with a executives in the following organization excellence areas
- Restructuring departments and staff
- Sourcing and screening executives for hire
- Executive interviews for input into organizational strategy and alignment
What’s New for 2017?
- Virtual Learning Tip of the Week – register here to receive these tips in 2017!
Thank you for making 2016 a successful year for Partners in Development and best wishes for a prosperous 2017!